عنوان مقاله [English]
Haraz River originates from the northern slopes of the Alborz and is flowed in a relatively broad valley. There are several village, sector, twenty sand factories and fish culture farms alongside of this river. In addition, restaurants and rest place for travelers sometimes used as a place. This study was performed to study the coliform contamination of ground water along the Haraz River.In this study, sixty samples were collected from groundwater during one year. The samples were examinated for total coliform and fecal coliform. The results showed that maximum and minimum of total coliforms in the ground water in Abask (4 CFU/100 ml) and Holomsar (1/9 CFU/100 ml) and maximum and minimum of fecal coliforms in Abask (1/2 CFU / ml) and Klode, Holomsar and Larijan (1/1CFU/100 ml), respectively.The results also showed that Haraz river ground water has been polluted
- Anderson, K.A., Davidson, P.M., 1997. Drinking water and Recreational water quality: Microbiological Criteria. University of Idaho, College of Agriculture, Cooperative Extension System, Agricultural Experiment Station.
- Bluman, A.G., 1998. Elementary Statistics: A Step by Step Approach.USA. Tom casson publisher. 3rd edition.
- Butt, I., Ghaffar, A., 2012. Ground water quality assessment near mehmood boti landfill, Lahore, Pakistan. Aslan journal of social sciences and humanities Vol. 1. No. 2.
- Environment Agency., 2002. The Microbiology of Drinking water part 1 – Water Quality and Public Health p 9-28.
- Holt, E. A., Miller, S.W., 2011. Bioindicators: Using Organisms to Measure Environmental Impacts. Nature Education Knowledge. 3(10):8
- Karbasi, A., Kalantari. F., 2007. An investigation pollutant sources on Haraz River. Journal of Environmental Science and technology. Vol 9. 61-70. (in Persian)
-Khatiphaghighy, S., Ghane, Ahmad., Nahrur,M.R.,2009. Investigation coliform contamination in the Shafarood River in West gilan province. Journal of Fisheries second year, first issue.
- Kim, G. T., Choi, E., Lee. D.,2005. Diffuse and point pollution impacts on the pathogen indicator organism level in the Geum River, Korea Science of the Total Environment 350: 94– 105.
- Kolsky, P.J., Blumenthal, V.J., 1995. Environmental health indicators and sanitation related disease in developing countries: limitation to the use of routine data sources. World Health Statistics Quarterly. 48: 132-9.
- Lee, D.J., Kim, C.S., 2002. Nonpoint source groundwater pollution and endogenous regulatory policies, Water Resour. Res., 38(12), 1275
- Macfaddin, J.F., (3ed.), 2000. Biochemical tests for Identification of Medical Bacterial. Lippincott Willams and Wilkins. Pp. 374. 21.
-Maghreby,M., Jamshidi, M., 2009. Investigation microbial contamination of Jajrud river and role its manufacturer. Iranian Water Resources Management Conference. Tabriz University College of Engineering
- Ministry of Energy, Mazandaran regional water. 2011. Status report on the province's water resources.
-Radojevic, I.D., Stefanovic, D.M., Comic, L.R., Ostojic, A.M., Topuzovic, M.D., Stefanovic. N.D., 2012.Total coliforms and data mining as a tool in water quality monitoring. African Journal of Microbiology Research Vol. 6(10), pp. 2346-2356,
- Reneau,R.B.,Pettry,D. E., 1975. Movement of Coliform Bacteria from Septic Tank Effluent through Selected Coastal Plain Soils of Virginia. Journal of Environmental quality, vol, 4, no-1
- Shahsavaripoor, N., Esmaili sari, A., 2007. Microbial contamination of Haraz River and determination the water allowed to applications according to international standards. Environmental Science and Technology, Volume 13, Number 4. (In Persian)
- Shahsavaripoor, N., Esmaili sari. A., Salehi,A., Mousavi Kshka, M., 2007. Investigation Haraz river water quality for irrigation and choosing pollution sources the river water, Ninth National Conference on Irrigation and Evapotranspiration, Kerman, martyr Bahonar University Association irrigation and water Engineering. (In Persian)
- UN (United Nations)., 2006. The Millennium Development Goals Report 2006. United Nations, New York.
- Yusef Abady, F., Avshk saraee, L., Shariati Faizabady, F., Merdukhpoor,A.,1391.Investigation Haraz river Water quality (Amol) with three indicators, NSF, Argon, and Malaysia, the Sixth National Conference on Environmental Engineering, Tehran, Tehran University, Department of environment. (In Persian)