- AASHTO (American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials). 1993. Guide on Evaluation and Abatement of Traffic Noise. 30p.
- Anna, BenitezLopez., Rob, Alkemade a.1., and Pita A. Verweij b. 2010. The impacts of roads and other infrastructure on mammal and bird populations: A meta-analysis. Biological Conservation. 1307–1316.
- Castelletta, M.; Thiollay, J. M. & Sodhi, N. S. 2005. The effects of extreme forest fragmentation on the bird community of Singapore Island. Biological conservation.121: 135-155.
- Dabbagh, L. 2013. The short-term effects of surface wildfire on forest bird community (Casestudy: Fazel Abad, Gorgan). MSc thesis. College of Fisheries and Environmental Sciences, Gorgan University of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources. 125 p.)in Persian(.
- Darvish Sefat, A. Atlas of Protected Areas of Iran. 2007. University of Tehran Publications. 157 p.)in Persian(.
- David, J. Glista., Travis L. Devault., J. Andrew Dewoody. 2009. A review of mitigation measures for reducing wildlife mortality on roadways. Journal of Landscape and Urban Planning 91. 1-7.
- Dulal, C. S., Pratap K. P. 2011. Effect of air and noise pollution on species diversity and population density of forest birds at Lalpahari, West Bengal, India.
- Eerfani, M. 2009. Noise Pollution and Metods of control itwith a focus on Green space design. Khorasane Somali Department of Environmental Protection.)in Persian(.
- Forman, R.T.T., Friedman, D.S., Fitzhenry, D., Martin, J.D., Chen, A.S., and Alexander, L.E., 1997. three summary indices and an overview for north America. Ecological effects of roads
10. Forman, R.T.T., Alexander, L.E., 1998. Roads and their major ecological efects. Annual 231. Reviews Ecology and Systematics 29, 207.
11. Hassanzade Kiabi, B., Zehzad, B., Farhang Dareshorii, B., Majnonian, H. and Goshtasp Maigoni, H. 1994. Golestan National Park. organization of Environment Publications. 203 p. )in Persian(.
12. Jongman, R. R., Ter Braak, C. J. F. and Van Tongeren, O. F. R. 1995. Data Analysis in Community and Landscape Ecology. Cambridge University, Cambridge. 299 pp.
13. Khoban, L. 2005. Site selection and planning of noise Barriers in Hemmat highway. MSc thesis. Islamic free University )in Persian(
14. Lengagne, Thierry. 2008. Traffic noise affects communication behaviour in a breeding anuran, Hyla arborea. BIOLOGICAL CONSERVATION141. 2023–2031.
15. Majnonian, H.; Dehzad, B.; Farhang Dareshori, B and Maigoni, H. 2000. Certificate of Golestan National Park.)in Persian(.
- Peris, S. J. and Pescador, M. 2004. Effects of traffic noise on passerine populations in Mediterranean wooded pastures. Applied Acoustics. 65: 357- 366.
17. Radle, Autumn Lyn. 2007. A Literature Review: The Effect Of Noise On Wildlife.
18. Reijnen, R., Foppen, R., and Veenbaas, G. 1997. Disturbance by traffic of breeding birds: evaluation of the effect and considerations in planning and managing road corridors. Biodiversity and Conservation. 6: 67–81.
19. Riazzi, B., khorasani, N. A., Karami, M. and Hushiar Dell, B. 2006. Studying the effect of road and rail transportation on wildlife and statement the necessary guidance. Journal of science and Environment technology. 30: 53-64. )in Persian(.
20. Sohrabi, mohammad. 2005. Lichens from Golestan National Park (Iran). Folia Crypotg, Fasc. 41: 105-108.)in Persian(.
21. Van, der Zande AN., Keurs J,. Weijden WJ. 1980. The impact of roads on the densities of four bird species in an open field habitat—evidence for a long distance effect. Biological Conservation.18:299–321.
22. Varaste Moradi, M. 2012. Evaluation of the Asian Highway Thehran-Mashhad on birds communities in the Golestan National Park. Journal of Environment Research. 2 (3). 21-34.)in Persian(.
23. Varaste Moradi, M.; Amini Tehrani, N. 2013. studying the variables effective on birds density “Ahole niche” in the Golestan National Park. Journal of Environment and Development. 3 (5). 61-68.)in Persian(.
24. Vincenzo, B., Crocco, F. and Mongelli, D.W.E. ?. A mathematical model for traffic noise prediction in an urban area. Recent Researches in Mechanics.
25. Volpato, G.H., Lopes, E.V., Mendonka, L.B., Bokon, R., Bisheimer,M.V., Serafini, P.P. and Anjos, L.D. 2009. The use of point countmethod for bird survey in the Atlantic forest. Zoologia 26 (1): 74-78.
26. Warner, R. E. 1992. Nest ecology of grassland passerines on road rights-of-way in central Illinois. Biological Conservation. 59: 1- 7.
27. Waston, M. L. 2005. Habitat fragmentation & the effects of roads on wildlife & habitats.